Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hey guys seens my blog is about fashion today I am going to tell you what i'm going to be wearing tomarrow. Sense my school has a uniform rules I am going to wear a lace kind of floral tee. The sleeves fit loose but not to loose and it's a cream color of white. Then i'm going to wear simple navy blue leggings with a siple khaki skirt. the skirt has a settle ruffle in the front. Then for my shoes i am going to wear my gray and blue converse. These are kind of like a ballet flat but there a a skate shoe. Its kind of weird but i will ahve many photos at the top of this blog to so you what im going to wear!!! -xoxoxo alena

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I know what your talking about girl I hate uniforms but yet we have free dress days I think they should let us have free dress all the time.

    ReplyDelete